Help Isen the Mermaid and the people of the Alunira Sea to break the spell that has been cast over their treasure, a wonderful adventure full of puzzles and riddles to play as a group. A fun game to print for a birthday party for children aged 6-7 years.
Help Isen the Mermaid and the people of the Alunira Sea to break the spell that has been cast over their treasure, a wonderful adventure full of puzzles and riddles to play as a group.
Hi! My name's Isen and I am a mermaid. Tonight, it will have been ten days since I left my friends and family. Ten days, that's how long the King of the Alunira Sea allowed me to complete my mission. Long, long ago, the water people possessed a wonderful treasure, made up of thousands of little things that make life more beautiful. Thanks to this treasure, our people lived in perfect harmony. Then one day, the dark forces succeeded in casting a spell on the treasure. Without its precious rays, our world has become dull and sad.
The King has appointed me to find Linus the Magician; he will know how to help us break the spell. But I can't cross the land of Alunira on my own.
The game can be played indoors or outdoors (garden, house, apartment...). It's up to you to decide where to hide the clues depending on where the detective mystery is being held. The game begins by reading the introduction to the children. From clue to clue, hiding place to hiding place, the children have to solve all the puzzles to solve the mystery.
You want to use up a bit more of the children's energy, test their memory skills, see how discreet they can be? A series of (optional) challenges are provided which can be played in between certain clues and make the game even more fun!
Game language: English
Game format: adventure game, treasure hunt
Average time to complete the game: 40 minutes
For children aged: 6-7 years
Audience: mixed, girls
Number of players: can be played by two teams, unlimited number of players.
The documents are supplied in PDF format (20 pages approx.)
To be printed before starting the game: clues, initial history, organization sheets, certificates.
In the "Advice" section of our website, you will find all the information, tips and ideas you need to organize this ready-to-print game successfully.
WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THE GAME?
You can download the game immediately after payment. You will receive an email explaining all the details. Please note that nothing is sent by post. All our games are documents in PDF format to print at home.
- Alison: "I've organised treasure hunts for my daughter's birthday for the last two years, and they're always eagerly awaited. The puzzles are just right for the children's ages and great fun. An ideal way to spend an afternoon. I always add one last clue to find the treasure. The challenges make all the difference: great idea! I also really appreciate having the same treasure hunt for different ages, because then I can play it with both my girls (5 and 7 years) using the same story."
- Caroline: "The children loved it, and so did the adults."
- Naomi: "The girls really got into the story and the challenges were fun."
- Veronica: "The activity was really appreciated (6 girls playing indoors), especially the challenges. The game lasted a good 1½ hrs because the riddles aren't actually as easy as all that."
- Magda: "The kids really loved it all, the story, the puzzles, the challenges, the lot."
- Helen: "A complete treasure hunt, the children insisted on doing all the challenges when they found out that there were some left that they hadn't played. A good idea to have more than you need... The game kept them busy for 1½ hours, amazing!"