In this treasure hunt for organising at a birthday party, Alunira's pirate chiefs are angry and accuse each other of having stolen the Council's treasure. Ready-to-print game for ages 4-5.
In this treasure hunt for organising at a birthday party, Alunira's pirate chiefs are angry and accuse each other of having stolen the Council's treasure.
Each year, Alunira's great pirate chiefs meet on Middle Island to pay their share into the Council's treasure trove. The grand ceremony is usually followed by a memorable party, lasting until the small hours. Unfortunately, this year the party has been ruined. At midnight, a pirate sneaked into the treasure trove and stole all the treasure!
The members of the Council have called an emergency meeting. They have decided that the heroes who manage to find the thief will be rewarded with a magnificent pirate certificate and a share of the treasure.
So, off you go!
The game can be played indoors or outdoors (garden, house, apartment...). It's up to you to decide where to hide the clues depending on where the detective mystery is being held. The game begins by reading the introduction to the children. From clue to clue, hiding place to hiding place, the children have to solve all the puzzles to solve the mystery.
You want to use up a bit more of the children's energy, test their memory skills, see how discreet they can be? A series of (optional) challenges are provided which can be played in between certain clues and make the game even more fun!
Game language: English
Game format: treasure hunt
Average time to complete the game: 40 minutes
For children aged: 4-5 years
Audience: mixed, boys, girls
Number of players: can be played by two teams, unlimited number of players.
The documents are supplied in PDF format (20 pages approx.)
To be printed before starting the game: clues, initial history, organization sheets, certificates.
In the "Advice" section of our website, you will find all the information, tips and ideas you need to organize this ready-to-print game successfully.
WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THE GAME?
You can download the game immediately after payment. You will receive an email explaining all the details. Please note that nothing is sent by post. All our games are documents in PDF format to print at home.
- Betty: "The children loved it and I found that organising it was very well explained. The children really enjoyed the birthday celebrations."
- Nathalie: "Great when you don't want or have the time to organize one yourself."
- Lionel: "The game went well and there were some good ideas for playing."
- Delphine: "The children liked it and it meant they could do a group activity for the birthday, as up until then they had been playing in twos or threes. The story and puzzles were very suitable for their age group. Thanks to the advice on how to get started, I was able to find some nice hiding places (inside) and during the game I tried to get all the children to join in, even the shyest."
- Delphine: "The puzzles were fun, they liked the games they had to play (10 children from 5 to 6 years who couldn't yet read) and the challenges (we did three in all: invisibility, memory and skill). The certificates are nice. They understood the rules properly... The list of ideas for hiding places is very useful when you've run out of ideas."
- Sophie: "A fun mystery and treasure hunt that's easy to organize for parents! It's great the way you can buy it online!"
- Héléne: "Good story, good puzzles and completely suited to the children. The treasure hunt part was neither too long nor too short."