The sacred book belonging to the animals of Alunira was stolen from the Lions' village by one of the animal tribes that live in the Alunira jungle. The Lion chief Matamou needs the children's help, but will they be able to solve the riddles and clues, complete the challenges and recover the book? Version for 7-8 year-olds.
The sacred book belonging to the animals of Alunira was stolen from the Lions' village by one of the animal tribes that live in the Alunira jungle. The Lion chief Matamou needs the children's help, but will they be able to solve the riddles and clues, complete the challenges and recover the book?
As a reward for their help, at the end of the adventure, the Lion Matamou offers the children a share of the animals’ treasure. So you will need to prepare a decorated box with, for example, small packets of sweets inside.
Hello everyone! My name's Matamou and I am the leader of the Alunira Lions.
In the kingdom of Alunira, the Lions are responsible for protecting the animals' sacred book. I cannot reveal all the secrets contained in the book, but I can tell you that last night, someone stole it from us!
Without this book, the Kingdom of Alunira is in great danger. We need you to help us find it. We think it has been hidden in one of the animal villages in our jungle.
As you make your way through the jungle of Alunira you will come across three clues. With these clues you will be able to guess in which village the book can be found.
The game can be played indoors or outdoors (garden, house, apartment...). It's up to you to decide where to hide the clues depending on where the detective mystery is being held. The game begins by reading the introduction to the children. From clue to clue, hiding place to hiding place, the children have to solve all the puzzles to solve the mystery.
You want to use up a bit more of the children's energy, test their memory skills, see how discreet they can be? A series of (optional) challenges are provided which can be played in between certain clues and make the game even more fun!
Game language: English
Game format: adventure game, treasure hunt
Average time to complete the game: 50 minutes
For children aged: 7-8 years
Audience: mixed, boys, girls
Number of players: can be played by two teams, unlimited number of players.
The documents are supplied in PDF format (20 pages approx.)
To be printed before starting the game: clues, initial history, organization sheets, certificates.
In the "Advice" section of our website, you will find all the information, tips and ideas you need to organize this ready-to-print game successfully.
WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD THE GAME?
You can download the game immediately after payment. You will receive an email explaining all the details. Please note that nothing is sent by post. All our games are documents in PDF format to print at home.
- Danielle: "The whole story was much appreciated as were the challenges."
- Mallory: "The kids really enjoyed the game! The day of the birthday, I divided them into two teams (one with 5 girls and one with 5 boys). I think the clues were at just the right level. I didn't use the challenges."
- Audrey: "The children really enjoyed it. I didn't notice any particular difficulties concerning the clues. The children played all together as one team. I didn't use the challenges during the game, but saved them to use afterwards to keep the children amused, which worked really well. To show them where to look for the clues I had taken photos of the hiding places which I then showed to them for each clue in turn."
- Clementine: "The children were totally hooked, from the very beginning and right to the end."
- Helen: "I organized the treasure hunt with 10 children aged 5 to 7 years. They thoroughly enjoyed it. Including the challenges, it took about 1 1/4 hrs. The ideas for the hiding places were great. The weather was a bit variable so we played half inside the house and half outside. It's an activity that's perfectly adapted to this age group. It's a complete birthday party kit."